Saturday, November 28, 2009

American Apparel Toronto Rummage sale... and pub!

In case you havent heard yet American Apparel has been having a sale all weekend long. Its at 590 King St west, tomorrow is the last day - its open from 10 am to 7 pm. Today i figured i would not get any studying done so going to the sale seemed like a good plan. It was pretty brutal to get up early enough, i was downtown in line by 8:30 , and even still when they were giving out tickets for return times my time wasnt till 4 pm!! When i got in line i was beside the pizza pizza and by the time the line started to move at 10 it was all the way around the street corner to who knows where!!
I decided to just stay in line and see if i would be able to get in earlier by chance before my ticket time... turned out luck was on my side and i was in by 1:30. i didnt take my camera down with me so i snapped a picture of my sweet bundle job and my goodies :)

I ended up doing pretty well .... got a grey tube dress, super large purple turtle( iam not huge of turtle necks, but i figured as a dress this would be do-able), a pair of gold leggings, light blue pleated skirt, a gold spandex skirt, and a navy blue dress. On one hand i want next week so i can throw these pieces all together yet the other hand i have exams next week :S .... tough call
I had another fun surprise when i got back to school too! the two pairs of tights that i ordered when the 30% off sale was on where waiting for me in my mail book!! even thought today was super long it was very much worth it.

Wednesday and Thursday were just shirt and jeans days but Thursday night our school pub FINALLY got their full liquor license which meant we had to go and have a good time :) This then led to ...
a blue lace back tank top- urban outfitters 
gold tube bra- American Apparel
belt-??
AE Jeans                                            
It was a sweet night, had a lot of fun. somehow managed to lose my glasses for ten minutes, not good, but lucky my friends were completely cool with looking for me and long story short they ended up back where they belong  :)  YAY!
(i wore this shirt on my birthday this year too , i enjoy it)

keep your eyes open for next weeks "creations"
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment