Friday, December 11, 2009

crammin up a storm

Hey! well if you didnt know its exam time for us university kids- which leads to late night, insane piles of books/papers and .... ( drum roll please) - Middle of the night Bathroom photo shoots.
I spend Friday night holed up in my room studying so comfort was key, which translated into: one of my mom's old shirts; love this one! she went to u of g and i now go to u of guelph-humber , tiny difference but whatever its a connection.; a pair of lululemon pants (i know i know , iam helping fuel their take over - but they are good quality and super comfortable) 


*Bathroom shot - cant you see the joy i get from studying... ha! 
more like falling asleep!

Details! yay :) if i gt my way this shirt will be in my closet for a longggggg time
After a weekend of comfort i was ready for some more closet exploration - which is a perfect lead into my next post... aka the rest of the week
<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment