Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wool Love You Forever..

Woke up on Thursday morning knowing i had a presentation to do in class and to top it all off the weather was gross which meant it was for sure a wool sweater day. It was a good choice , was comfortable all day long.

hooded wool sweater- made with love from the mother for christmas last year
jeans- american eagle 
belt- came off a skirt that i got a few years ago from a now non-existent American store called Value City ( pretty much it was clothes from big name stores that could sell everything , so if it was out of season it was sent to VC)
i had on my black and white keds on for some of the day but then when the rain came down harder switched into my black rain boots that have umbrellas on them (both from winners)

Knitted with love... 

Friday my photo class met up downtown in the heart of Kensington Market, and in my rush to grab some sweet shots i forgot completely to take one of what i had on so ... heres my shirt...
well actually it was my moms , but i found it in my closet at home one day and now i wear it. just paired it with a pair of jeans, my red converses and my winter jacket . straight up simple :)

Also on Friday night i went to the last ever Hostage Life show at Sneaky Dee's. I finally got to see them play live, it was amazing but bittersweet. They also played with the City Sweethearts and the Little Millionaires, both interesting bands to check out. The place was packed and the bruises i found from the stage this morning were so worth it.and with that i will leave you... RIP Hostage Life  
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment