Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yesterday (Tuesday) when i woke up i had a list of things to get done and surprise surprise i got them all done :) Since there was a large list , awesome yet no fuss clothes were a must and with that came...
Rockcliff Tee- again found this is the pile of clothes that my mom was storing in my closet at home
very useful belt-???
AE light wash jeans- value city
crazy beaded necklace- once again , this item falls under the category of just appearing in my room. its been there sooo long i dont remember it not being around
Its a pretty sweet necklace , some of the beads have gotten broken over the years but you cant tell. it kinda looks like someone just melted things together when you look super close at the beads

I got a few compliments on my shirt , one person even said and i quote " your mom is soo cool , my mom would have never worn cool stuff like that" SO I was pretty impressed with my closet exploring find.

I dont really enjoy my monday class (iam getting very excited that its almost done... but thats beside the point) This means that ive been coming up with creative ways to make mondays better. Which this week meant bright and colourful clothes :D

purple long sweater- on SALE :) from garage in the summer
blue tank - as far as i remember a 3 pack from costco (i work at a summer camp , you end up collecting tank tops)
black shorts- zara 
"lipstick" red tights- joe fresh
black/white keds- winners
is it just me or does everyone get a little rush when they see all what was bought on sale in their closets....?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment